Sunday, February 3, 2008

I guess you could call it shotgun....

I had an interesting day yesterday! Leif and I woke up, did some housework, hung out with the kids, and got married! Yep, got married. We've been together almost five years... have kids and one on the way. It was time. My sisters came over to witness the VERY small event and then we went to dinner with Patty, Paul, Denise, Missy, Michelle, Makayla, Harmoni, Teagan, and McKinley. It was actually really a fun day considering it was very untraditional. I woke up this morning to both of my cars covered in all kinds of things and lots of paint. My sisters are crazy. I can't tell you everything they put on our cars, but I can say that I am glad I took it off before the neighbors saw it!

That was my day. Now today... more cleaning and a little bit of stampin!

Hope everyone else had a fun weekend too!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!

Stephanie and I are sad that we didn't get to wear bridesmaid's dresses....

Just kidding! I am so happy for you, now I can call Leif your husband instead of your boyfriend - that was so weird considering all that you guys are! :)

I'm happy for all of you! Do you have any pictures?

The Z-Pack said...

Congratulations Mandi!

I wish I could have seen the cars--what a riot!

Soguesswhat11 said...

OMG - CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a surprise and a wonderful little story! Thanks for sharing with us, and we're so so happy for you, honey!!

UrgentCookie said...

Congratulations, Mandi! I hope you and Leif have a wonderful life together. :0)

Susan, Blain & kids said...

All I can say is it is about time!!! Congrats on everything. We are still praying for a boy. I am hoping to get some stamping done while the boys are gone. Have a good week and buy the way I did not have such a good day Saturday as I am sure you have heard. Good days have been in short supply around here lately.
Love ya,
Aunt Susan

Danielle said...

I'm SO SO happy for you guys! That is just great. I want to go to McKinley's party, I'm not sure what Clay has going that day though. I'll have to see. Is McKinley's favorite color pink? Let me know. Hopefully we will see you saturday! Oh yeah- I can't BELIEVE your neighbor didn't come help you with your drive way! What a mean man.

Patty said...

I am very happy for you guys and was glad that we could do the little celebration dinner on our way home from Utah. It gave the sad day a happy ending. Take care and we will see you this weekend. Love you. Bye now.

McKenzie said...

Holy Crap!! That is great! I am so happy for ya! Sorry the congrats are a little late comin'--sick/pukey family, yay! Anyway, CONGRATS!! and, did you take any pics?
Kenzie