Sunday, February 10, 2008

McKinley's 3rd birthday!

Well, the party is over! It was crazy, but fun. She loved all of her loot and we have been playing with it all day long! We have to take her to the doctor tomorrow because she got hurt playing in the playland. She can barely walk on her right foot. It's really sad to watch her limp around the house. I am hoping that it is just minor and that she is okay.

I have been trying to get some stamping done today. I got all 12 of my new sets mounted... this is huge because I have been really bad about mounting my sets lately. Club is next weekend and I have one of the cards done that I plan on making. I am still trying to decide if I want to post a picture because a lot of my clubbers look at my blog. I will say this... the Stampin' Up! rub-ons are AWESOME!! Anyway, hope you all had a great weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor thing! I hope that everything's ok...

Can't wait for club BTW! And very excited for rub ons!

Happy weekend! (That's almost gone!)

Lori said...

So? How is she? Everything OK? Bday looks like loads of fun!

UrgentCookie said...

How is McKinley? I hope she is ok. Sounds like she had a wonderful birthday. :0)