Thursday, February 21, 2008

She's got a name!!!

Sophie Julienne

I finally talked Leif into talking names with me! I have wanted to name her Sophie since I found out that she was a girl... he had other names in mind. Then, he found out that his grandma's middle name was Sophia and he was convinced. Julienne is my grandma's middle and I've always thought that it'd be fun to name a daughter after her. Now she will be named after both of her great-grandmas!! I am really excited and just had to share!!

2 comments:

Susan, Blain & kids said...

Sounds really cute. I updated my blog so go look at it now.!!!!

Anonymous said...

It's a beautiful name and i'm glad that it has the family in it! I think that's so special! I can't wait to meet little Sophie! She will be so sweet and beautiful - I know this.