Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I love this hostess set!



If you are a part of the We Stamp swap... sorry for the spoiler.

I made this card for a swap I joined. We were supposed to use 2 of the in colors and one of Stampin' Up's classic colors. I decided to go with Soft Sky, So Saffron, and Wild Wasabi. The stamp set is a level 2 hostess set called Spring Solitude. I totally love this set. So simple, but it always seems to look good. It was sooo much fun cutting out all of those dang flowers without my paper snips :( I can't live without them anymore!! My new pair should be here tomorrow along with my $350 worth of goodies I got to order. I just love Leif!
Anyway, thought I'd share my card with all of you!

3 comments:

Susan, Blain & kids said...

very cute card, i want to sign up so bad, i think it would do really well here, hopfully I can come up with the money, probably not but hopefully. You have a pretty nice little set up there to stamp. I am a messy stamper to by the time I get done there is paper everywhere and usually a couple of trial by error cards floating around. Anyway, I am sure I will talk to you later.

Love ya

UrgentCookie said...

You did a wonderful job! I can't wait to get mine. :0)

Anonymous said...

Very cute cards!

I have probably looked at your blog a million times, and I just realized that I never responded!

Anyway, I love them - cute set too! We should plan a stampin' night soon!