Monday, February 25, 2008

Excited for EASTER!!

I'm not really sure why, but I am really excited for Easter to come. I have been thinking about it all morning. What to have for lunch... how many eggs to hide.... what to put inside of the eggs... and on and on. For the last 3 years, I have had my family out to my house to eat lunch and then we have a huge egg hunt with at least 100 eggs. Today, I am going to call all of my brothers and sisters and see if they want to come over again.

Anyway, I love this card and it reminded me of Easter so I thought that I'd share it.

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Susan, Blain & kids said...

VERY VERY CUTE CARD!!! Easter is a fun holiday, we usually go to Blain's Aunts house but I don't about this year. Easter is in March this year and it will still probably be a little cold who know and who knew you were a easter lover, HAHA!!!! How are you feeling? Baby kicking alot? Have a great week.
Love you

Danielle said...

I LOVE easter! I'm excited too. Cute card, as always! I really like the picture you put up of McKinley and Tegan. It's way cute. It was fun seeing you for a bit on saturday! We will have to find a time to get together for real. Talk to you later. Love ya!

Denise said...

your card is so cute!

My Paper World said...

This is sooooo pretty!