Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Busy Week..... as always!

I have finally got McKinley's bday invites made and in the mail. I can't tell you how much of a relief that is.

Today, McKinley and I went shopping for most of the day. I let her pick out some stuff for her birthday. I am proud to say that she is one hell of a shopper. She wanted clothes and headbands. Not one toy. I ended up getting her some art stuff... markers, crayons, coloring books. She loves to color and draw. It's hard to belief that she is already going to be 3!

Some exciting news! I can feel the baby moving now. Mostly when I am lying down, but it is sooo cool to be able to feel the little one moving around. Next week, I get to find out what I am having. Then the SHOPPING begins. My favorite part of being pregnant and Leif's least favorite part. If it is a girl, we pretty much won't need anything. I kinda went crazy with McKinley so I have a TON of stuff saved. If it is a boy, however, we need everything. I am hoping for a boy since Leif is the last Thompson. It really doesn't matter as long as it is healthy, but people who say they really don't care at all are probably lying. I am sure that everyone secretly wants one or the other... healthy, but you know what I mean.

Anyway, enough blabbing on and on. I have lots of stamping to do tonight so maybe I will get a chance to finally post some pictures. REALLY this time.

Have a good day!

5 comments:

UrgentCookie said...

Sounds super busy. I always liked it when I could feel the baby move! I totally miss being preg. Enjoy it while you can. :0)

Susan, Blain & kids said...

Hey Amanda,
I hope it is a boy to. Then I get lots and lots of clothes for Paige which I actually need really bad. Have to go but will call you later some time, (feel like crap, want to sleep a few weeks).
Love ya
Susan

Steph said...

That is so exciting that your ultrasound is coming up! And it is definitely is an excuse to go shopping!!

Patty said...

We received our birthday invite in the mail. they are really cute. Where did you end up finding the little mermaid? Glad to hear that the baby is finally making its presence known besides the morning sickness. Looking forward to finding out whether it will be a boy or a girl. Talk to you later. Are you going to the funeral on Saturday or not?

Anonymous said...

YAY on the cute invites and the squirmy little guy in your tummy!! :)

Can't wait to start shopping!! :)