Friday, January 4, 2008

I've been tagged.... again.

I've been tagged by Lori J. You should check out her wonderful blog.

Anyway, I am supposed to tell you 7 random things about myself that you may not know.... here goes.

1. I am the PTO president at my son's school.
2. I hate laundry... you'd know it if I ever let you go into my laundry room.
3. I don't believe in schedules.... not for myself or for my kids.
4. Before I had children, I was certain that I wanted a half a million of them. My mind has since been changed!
5. I love to stay in my pjs all day long.
6. My grandpa is probably my favorite person.
7. I am terrified of water.

Okay, I think that almost everyone that I know has been tagged, but I am gonna tag...
Sarah K
Patty
Susan
Danielle
Cheryl

2 comments:

UrgentCookie said...

Mandi, it is great to learn more about you. I had no idea you were terrified of water. I don't care for laundry much either, but I would rather do laundry than dishes!

Danielle said...

I had no idea about most of those things! Sorry, but I've totally already done like 5 of these things...I have no more random things I can think of!