Sunday, January 20, 2008

Christmas is finally over.

You won't believe this.... I just took my tree and all of my Christmas decorations down yesterday. I am usually sad to see them go but I am amazed at how clean my house looks without all of the clutter from the decorations.

This week is going to be a little crazy. I am trying to get ready for a HUGE fundraiser at Teagan's school. Being PTO pres. is a major pain in the butt. It's more work than a full time job. And, I am throwing a baby shower for my little bro and his girlfriend. I am not even close to ready for that and it is on Saturday. Leif is taking off to go to a meeting in Seattle for a few days so I will be all alone. Maybe that will give me some time to get some stamping done.

Good news!! I get have my ultrasound on Feb 7th. I am super excited to find out if this little one is a boy or a girl. McKinley and I think it is a boy.... we will have to see though. If it's a boy she wants to name it Teagan and if it's a girl she wants to name it Roman. I don't think we will be picking either of those names though!

I better get going. We have company coming from Boise in a few days so I am trying to get my house put together.

Have a good day!

5 comments:

Danielle said...

You are one busy woman! I am so excited to find out what the baby is! That is way funny that McKinley wants to name the baby those names. Good luck getting everything ready this week! Let us know how it all goes! Love ya,
Danielle

UrgentCookie said...

Mandi, try not to get too overwhelmed with all that you have going on. Remember to take time to take care of yourself and your baby. :0)

Anonymous said...

I am excited to find out what the baby is - that means shopping time!!! Oh, and Kinley's names are funny- I remember when Teagan wanted to name Mckinley Rojo. Kids are so cute!

Have fun with your company and good luck with the shower! :)

Patty said...

The names choices are so funny. Thanks again for dinner Sunday night. It was yummy. Looking forward to finding out whether it is a boy or a girl. I agree with you how clean the house looks when you get all of the decorations down. I felt the same way about my house. Have a great day and I will see you this weekend.

Susan, Blain & kids said...

Hey,
I hope that the baby is what you want. Patty didn't tell me that she was going to dinner at your house and thatis why she left our house so quickly, boy how do you rate, HAHA!!!! Whatever she just likes you better I guess, I will remember that. HAHA!!! Anyway hope your pregnancy is getting easier. Talk to you later.
Love susan