Tuesday, June 12, 2007

More File Folders!



This is just another file folder I made for McKinley. This time I used the old SAB SSK. I am really starting to love these simply scrappin' kits. The new hostess SSK we will be seeing soon is soooo very cute. Can't wait! You wouldn't believe how quick and easy these little scrap folders are to make.
Real quick... the measurements for the inside papers are...
5 1/2 x 4
5 1/2 X5
and so on.... til 5 1/2 x 10

You do this on both sides, left and right. I scored them at one inch from the top to make them easier to flip through. One simply scrappin kit is all you need to make this. There is more than enough stuff in it to create a simple or even a busy folder! Give it a try!

Click on the image to see it larger :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are so much fun!! I had a blast making them with you! I will have to take pictures of mine for my page! ~ Tomorrow, k?

Thanks for teaching me!