Wednesday, June 6, 2007

A fun little purse!


I found this little purse notebook at Big Lots when I went to SLC for Regionals a couple of months ago. It had a REALLY ugly handle made out of fake crystal beads and it had some BLING on the front. I saw potential in the poor thing. The colors are some of my favorites.... so with the change of the handle, a clear button, ric rac, and some micro beads I was able to turn this ugly duckling into something somewhat cute. It is going to be a door prize at my class on Saturday.... I'm not sure that I want to give it away though! Did I mention that I only paid $1.00 for this?!!? Doesn't get better than that!!

4 comments:

rockfestqueen said...

This is so cute!! Congrats on starting a Blog!
Kaye

UrgentCookie said...

I love this!!! Great work all the way around!

mandijwaters said...

Thank you ladies! I am crazy about altering things lately!!

mandijwaters said...
This comment has been removed by the author.