Friday, June 8, 2007

BEEN TAGGED

I have been tagged by Gina! ~~check out her blog! http://ginapcrafts.blogspot.com Thanks Gina!

This is the one word answer tag, and anyone who knows me knows one word is VERY hard for me (lol), so here we go:

Yourself: stressed

Your Partner: excited

Your Hair:ahhhhh

Your Mother: crazy!

Your Father: improving

Your Favorite Item: stamp

Your Dream Last Night: none

Your Favorite Drink: coffee

Your Dream Car: Audi

Your Dream Home: bigger

The Room You Are In: Office

Your Fear: water

Where You Want to be in Ten Years: stamping

Who You Hung Out With Last Night: Liz

You’re Not: prepared

One of Your Wish List Items: Stamps

The Last Thing You Did: showered

You Are Wearing: jammies

Your Favorite Weather: warm

Your Favorite Book: "The mystical life of Jesus"

Last Thing You Ate: taquitos

Your Life: hectic

Your Mood: blah

Your Best Friend: Stephanie

What Are You Thinking About Right Now: softball

Your Car: Windstar

What Are You Doing At The Moment: blogging

Relationship Status: engaged

What Is On Your TV: off

What Is The Weather Like: rainy

When Is The Last Time You Laughed: yesterday

I'm going to tag:

Sarah
Cheryl
Jenny

One word is kinda hard!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I finished mine! I am sure that you saw...but I thought that I would tell you anyway...too fun!