Sunday, June 24, 2007

Mini cork board!


Lately I have noticed that I never really get to stamp "just because", but that I do it because I "have" to. I spent about 7 hours today cleaning and getting caught up on laundry... if there is such a thing. When I walked down stairs and saw all of my stamping stuff scattered everywhere, I kind of felt sorry for how neglected it all was. So, I sat down and stamped just for FUN!!! This is just a little cork note holder. I am planning on doing it with my club in July if they are interested. It was really fun to sit down and work on something for no real reason... I am going to try and do more of that. I am madly in love with this river rock color. Probably my VERY favorite color out of ALL of the colors. It looks good with pretty much any color family too. I am starting to like double line doodles a bit too :)

No comments: