Saturday, November 10, 2007

I've been tagged by Lori J.....

I was tagged by Lori J @ http://urgentcookie.blogspot.com/ go check out her blog!


1. If you could have 100.00 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose? Embellishments, because I think that I am less likely to spend my own money on them!

2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or ribbons, which would you choose? Stamps

3. If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts but could only do one for a whole year…which would you do? I'd probably do cards.... that seems to be all that I have time for these days :(

4. Would you rather own a scrap book store or have your own scrapping room at home? I would KILL to have my own scrappin' store... what would be better than that?!?

5. What is your CURRENT card making or scrapping style? dunno

Here are the rules…………..Please answer the questions on your blog and tag 5 more people to answer the same questions……….make sure you list on your blog who you are tagging….

I am tagging...
Sarah
Patty
Susan
Gina
Lori T


Have fun with this!

3 comments:

UrgentCookie said...

nice to find out a little more about you. I think that you would be an awesome LSS owner! You totally have the personality for it.

Susan, Blain & kids said...

Hey,
I don't know 5 people to tag so sorry but it sounded fun. It was nice to see you this weekend its about time you blogged again. Call me and give me Miss' number so I can call her.
love ya

Danielle said...

I hope you're still alive....haven't seen a new post in AGES!!!