Friday, November 9, 2007

I'm PREGNANT AGAIN!!

I went to doctor yesterday to have an ultrasound to be sure that this pregnancy is going better than the last one. Everything is GREAT!! Baby has a great heartbeat and I am in perfect health. I had been soooo dang stressed out after just loosing a baby a couple of months ago, that I could not enjoy being pregnant again. Now that I know everything is great, I can enjoy it and start getting excited about the upcoming shopping... I mean, baby:) I am only 7 weeks, which means that we can expect a new baby in June. Leif and I are super excited to be having another baby. McKinley and Teagan are pretty excited too. McKinley may change her mind once baby gets her and gets a bit of attention though. She is a little spoiled :)

Thought I would share my good news with all of you since everything is good!

8 comments:

Danielle said...

Ah Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys. Do you have any feelings of if it's a boy or a girl? I know you don't know yet, it's just that sometimes people say they have a 'feeling' or something. Anyway, that's great! Congratulations! Love you guys!
Danielle

UrgentCookie said...

Mandi, that is awesome!!! May you have good health and an easy pregnancy! BTW, you've been tagged, check my blog for details.
http://urgentcookie.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! I am so happy for you and I can't wait to meet your new addition (I know - I'll be waiting for a while...but that's ok) I'm excited to hang with Prego Mandi! Glad you are feeling better about it!

Anonymous said...

Mandi ... congrats! Such happy news for you guys! Hope that you are feeling well.

The Z-Pack said...

Big congrats to you and your family! That's great news from the ultrasound, too!

And yes, I did create my header (in Photoshop.)

Debbie G said...

Congratulations!!

rockfestqueen said...

I am so happy for you!!!! I have tears in my eyes and cannot help but feel your joy. Enjoy it, girlfriend, you deserve it!
Kaye

McKenzie said...

Holy Crap! I've been so out of touch with the whole blog thing!!! So let me add my HUGE congrats! How exciting! I can not wait and I am glad everything is going good this time! I'm so sorry it is so belated... been in a whirwind lately... If you get a chane, call me. We'll talk!
Kenzie