Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween pics!




Here are the pics of the kids last night. McKinley was Lumpy... again. She wanted to wear this her costume for the second year in a row. Fine with me. She loves the Heffalump movie. Teagan was.... well.... I am not really sure. But it was scary and that is all he cared about. He borrowed the mask from his dad. (Colton) We did a trunk-or-treat with the neighborhood. It was a lot better than going door to door. Anyway, here they are. Hope you enjoy them.

6 comments:

Susan, Blain & kids said...

My pictures are posted now so you can check them out. Teagans costume is way scary. Those cards are way funny, I like the Vampire one and the bitching hour. Those are pretty cute. So what is going on with the round about thing? We might be meeting Blain's parents next weekend for lunch in Pocatello, I will let you know for sure and we can maybe get together and do something or whatever. Anyway loved the pictures hope you like mine!

Susan, Blain & kids said...

The Van is a 2006 with about 35,000 miles on it way cool uh.

Susan, Blain & kids said...

Yah well my kids wont fit very good in a silver Ford Mustang with a black racing stripe, but we sacrafice alot for our children don't we. HAHA! Did you see the zoo pictures?

Danielle said...

Oh my goodness- I LOVE McKinley's costume!!! She is soooo cute! Teagans is well....definietly interesting! I'm sure he loved it though, it is very little boyish. That's all that counts I guess! Hah, thanks for posting the pics!

Anonymous said...

Scary costume!! I love it! I'm glad that Teagan found a costume that he was happy with! And McKinley...adorable as always! She's such a joy!

UrgentCookie said...

Great pics! Your kids look like they had a ton of fun!