Monday, October 1, 2007

Back from Boise







Well, I am back and I survived... kind of!

I got to meet my new nephew, Roman. I also got to go to Archivers and the Paper Cottage... both of which are awesome places to buy scrappin arsenal. The most eventful thing was when McKinley puked the whole way home... all over the van and everything in it. That was quite fun :) oh, and, We took McKinley and Teagan to build a bear and Kinley loved it. She made a dinosaur named Princess. Teagan didn't want to make anything... he just wanted to boss Kinley around. He was certain he knew what it was she wanted to make. Big brother syndrome is what I call that. He loves her...

Other than that, we pretty much just sat around at his sisters house. It really is hard to do a whole lot with 4 little ones in tow. We had fun though.

Here are some pics of McKinley and Teagan feeding fish in Great Grandpa Thompson's pond and a pic of Roman and I. A few of McKinley with Princess at build a bear. By the way, if you've never been there... go... it is worth the small fortune you pay for a new little friend :)

No comments: