Sunday, October 14, 2007

Time to scap.... FINALLY

Friday night I had Stephanie, Patty, Danielle, Sarah, and Clayton over. Us girls spent the night scrapbooking while Leif and Clayton played video games and watched 1408. I haven't done any scrapbooking in a VERY long time It was so much fun. You should have seen the junk food we had :) I made enchiladas and spinach dip, Patty made tons of cookies and some chocolate bread, and Sarah and Steph brought candy. YUMMY! Here are a few pics of some pages that I got done. The pics are of my now 7 yr old son... he was the cutest baby ever!










3 comments:

Patty said...

I love the letters. I would like to make some for another holiday.

UrgentCookie said...

Very cute pages! Looks like tons of fun!

Anonymous said...

your pages are very cute!!!looks like you had alot of fun