Saturday, September 1, 2007

Takin' a little break.

I have decided to take a little break... I have been very sick and need to take care of myself. It's not just me though. I found out today that my son is going to need a lot of attention for the next little while too. His intestines are completely backed up and he is at a high risk for a tear. That can be extremely dangerous. Once I recover from my "procedure" I will be back into the swing of things. Just need a little time to focus on healing me and making sure Teagan gets better. Isn't it funny how when things go bad they REALLY go bad?!?

Talk to you all very soon.
Mandi

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just telling Dave last night "When it rains, it pours!"...I hope that everyone recovers nicely...maybe things will be better after a weekend of rest! How's Kinley?

Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda,
I just got on for a few minutes and decided to read some blogs and I just wanted to say I also hope you guys get better soon. Thats a bummer about Teagon and you. Well we did make it here in Oregon safely and are headed home tomorrow. Its been really fun. But I just wanted to tell you thanks again for the game it has been really fun now that I figured it out and we've played it a lot out here with everyone. Well tell Leif hi for us and we will call you and make plans for sometime soon!
love you Clay

Lori said...

Praying for you and Teagon... take all the time you need.

rockfestqueen said...

Mandi,
Sorry to hear that things have been so difficult for your family. I hope all goes well with Teagon. I is so hard when our little ones are sick! You take care of yourself too...you need time to heal!
Love to you,
Kaye

UrgentCookie said...

Mandi, I am praying for you and your family! I hope that you and Teagan heal really quick and that the rain will slow to a drizzle real quick! ;0)