Sunday, August 12, 2007

Sorry I've been out of touch....

My life has been somewhat crazy these past few weeks. I accepted a job teaching pre school and have already decided that I just don't want to be tied down... I found out that I am pregnant.. again... due in March.... I am still pooped from convention.... My son starts school in the morning but is far too sick to go... I am the PTO president this year, need I say more... you see, everything is just nuts. I haven't even done any swaps or posted pics of my make n takes from convention yet. Now that I have all of my PTO stuff sorted out, I hope to be able to do some stamping for fun very soon.

I plan on REALLY posting some pics tonight when the kids go to bed so keep a look out for them!!

Have a wonderful night.

4 comments:

rockfestqueen said...

Mandi...did I miss something here? Congrats on your swell news!!! How are you feeling?
Kaye

mandijwaters said...

Kaye,
You didn't miss anything. I haven't posted the news on We Stamps just yet. I am going to soon though :) I was feeling pretty good until yesterday. I definitely feel pregnant now. The sickness always hits me about now, 6 weeks, and so does the reality of being pregnant. This is my 3rd and DH is very excited. I wasn't quite ready but I am getting more excited everyday!

Thanks for the congrats Kaye,
Mandi

McKenzie said...

Again, I am SO excited!! And I'll throw in another congrats for the heck of it!
Kenzie

The Z-Pack said...

Congrats Mandi! Good luck with the 3rd pregnancy. . . and everything else you have to do. My oh my, you are busy!