Sunday, August 5, 2007

I'm back from Denver!

Okay, well... I have actually been back for over a week. I have been so worn out and busy that I have still not looked at all of my swaps or unpacked all of my stuff. As soon as I got home I had to get ready for a huge family reunion. Those are always fun... and PTO is exhausting me. The sad thing is that school has not even started yet. Have any of you ever been PTO president before? If not... don't! If so, why the hell didn't you warn me?!? Anyway back to convention... I had lots of fun. We had a few mishaps ( I am still trying to move on so we will discuss them later) and bouts of bad luck, but all in all I had a great time. It was fun to hang out with Alyson and Lynsey for a few days and get to know them better. I learned a lot of new stuff. All of which I fully plan on sharing with you very soon! Like I said, things have just been nuts around here. If you could see my house right now you'd believe me!

School is starting next week for Teagan so I have to be at registration everyday this week... that should be lots of fun with a 2 year old in tow:)

I am very sorry that I haven't posted any projects or blurbs in some time... I am going to get back in the swing of things.

Have a great night!

No comments: