Thursday, August 23, 2007

I actually had time to STAMP!


Today was the first time in a very long time that I have had time to do some stamping. I found it really hard to get into it though. I was stamping for a couple of hours and only ended with one card complete. I spent a lot of time playing with my new Batty for You set that came via UPS yesterday. It's been hard for me to gather energy for even the smallest tasks the past few weeks. You aren't going to hear me complaining though... at least I haven't had any morning, noon, and night sickness yet. ( I call it that because that is what it REALLY is ) I've been going to bed around 9:00 every night for the past 2 weeks, wake up at 7:00, and still don't feel rested. Back to my stamping... I made a Christmas card using my new Snow Wheel and Snowfall. My friend won Snowfall at convention and she didn't like it so she gave it to me in exchange for a retired set that I had and she really wanted. I will post a pic of the card in the morning when I figure out what the heck I did with my camera. I swear my brain has been less than functional lately. Oh, and I used my new Jumbo eyelets. I LOVE THESE THINGS!!! Buy them if you haven't already done so. I promise that you will be glad that you did. Anyway, check back for a picture of my card... My goal is to post it tonight, but at the latest, tomorrow.

Hope you all have a great night!

No comments: