Friday, July 13, 2007

Getting ready for CONVENTION!!




This is one of a few designs I am going to use for my convention swaps this year. I finally had some time to play today... first I had to make a blanket for my new nephew, Roman. Garden Whimsy is one of the best sets I have ever owned. I am in LOVE!! I used Wild Wasabi, River Rock, and Shimmery White card stock. I used the Wild Wasabi, River Rock, and Purely Pomegranate ink. It is great how these new In Colors coordinate with one another so well. My favorite is the River Rock.
Don't really know how well you can see, but I used my paper piercing tool a lot on this card! I hope you like it.

Well Off to stamp some more!!

PLEASE NOTE: If you are attending convention, please DO NOT use my card to create your swaps! I am sure everyone knows that this would not be the right thing to do, but I just wanted to say it just in case :)

2 comments:

rockfestqueen said...

Mandi...what a wonderful swap card. All who are lucky enough to receive it will be thrilled!!
Kaye

McKenzie said...

Oh my gosh!! Sooo cute! I really am liking that set too! I think I'll be getting it soon.
Kenzie