Friday, July 20, 2007

Finally going to cut it all off!




I know that that cartoon doesn't apply to me, but I thought it was kinda funny!

I am going to get my hair cut today. I haven't cut it for a whole year! No... I am serious. I cut it right before convention last year... sad isn't it?!? To be quite honest with you, I have no idea how I am getting my hair cut... just that I want it short. It is WAY too HOT to have long hair.

Today is going to be a pretty fun day. My aunt, uncle, cousin, and his wife are all coming to Pocatello and we are going to the Mystique theater. We are going to eat prime rib and see the play Beauty and the Beast! I can't wait. The last time I went to this place I had a blast... this should be even better. Although, the highlight of my company's day is the release of the 5th Harry Potter book at midnight. They are going to be sooo consumed by that, that they may not enjoy the show! :)

2 comments:

Danielle said...

We TOTALLY enjoyed the show! Though I was nervous about time...I still loved the play. It was way good. I was very glad we stayed till the end! You definitely aren't a harry potter fan because the 5th book came out like 4 years ago. haha, it was the 7th. Don't worry though, we still love ya;-)

Anonymous said...

where is a picture of teh new do?
kelley