Wednesday, May 14, 2008

New Shoes!!

I had to show all of you my new Chacos!! They are kindof an early birthday present. For those of you who don't know, these are the most comfy shoes ever. Plus, you can wear them in the water, camping, walking, pretty much anywhere. This is the hipthong. They are, of coarse, pink and brown. (or as McKinley would say, "pink and chocolate") My two favorite colors. Leif won't let me wear them until my birthday on Saturday though :( He's so mean sometimes. Anyhow, I am sure you couldn't care less about what kind of shoes I have, but I LOVE them and had to share.
If you want to see other colors check 'em out at...

http://www.zappos.com/n/es/d/722049795/page/1.html

okay, enough about that... Have a great day!

2 comments:

Patty said...

Your new shoes are so cute. I would love a pair of them. See you at club. I think the toosh seat is great how much are they. I think we all need one.bye now.

Anonymous said...

cheap ugg boots ewmrkeda cheap uggs bbrwnfqq ugg boots sale wydflall ugg boots uk yiuknhid ugg boots jxojipuv ugg sale txpyvepq