Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

Okay, I did end up getting the seat cover thingy from Leif. I am sending it back because he also bought me a really awesome new office chair. (soft and pink) Plus, it was just not as cool in person. Won't hold very much of my stuff if I take it scrappin.... and so it is not what I'd pictured. Anyway, Leif's gma gave me a bunch of money for my birthday and I decided to buy myself a Nintendo DS with it! Plus I bought a game... brain age 2. It is kindof hard. I won't tell you how old my brain is according to the "doc". I played it for hours today and now it is time to clean my house. I was told to stay down if I could so this was a perfect thing to buy myself.... don't you think?!? I wonder what Leif's gma will say when I tell her what I got with the money she sent me... ha ha!

5 comments:

Danielle said...

You are so funny. I didn't know you were a gamer! :) Sounds like a good b-day!

Patty said...

I think it would be great to own a little game like the nintendo ds. I have heard that the mind games are kind of hard. Have a great day and I will talk to you later. love you. bye now.

Susan, Blain & kids said...

Happy Birthday really late. Blain and I just got a Wii and we have played it almost every night we love it. ALthough I got tennis elbow from playing it.
Love yah

Soguesswhat11 said...

oh wow, how cool is that!! I play my daughter's DS all the time - maybe I need my own, too! LOL Congrats on getting the goods!!! Hugz~

The Z-Pack said...

Looks like you were well taken care of! Congrats on the gifts, and Happy Birthday.