Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My little cowgirl!




Leif and I went on a little trip to Park City, Utah for the weekend and left McKinley with my grandparents for a few days and then she went with my mom and dad for the rest of the time. Here are some cute pics that my grandma took of Kinley being a cowgirl. She was so excited to go to my grandpa's and see his horses. Before we took her there, we stopped at WalMart to pick some stuff up and she insisted that I buy her a cowboy hat so she could be like grandpa. She wore her hat and her pink cowboy boots with lots of pride. "My grandpa is going to love my new chocolate cowboy hat and my boots!" She just kept repeating that the whole way to Idaho Falls.

I thought that the pics were cute so I had to share them with you.

3 comments:

Susan, Blain & kids said...

Very cute Amanda. My kids love to dress up like cowboys. It was good to talk to you. Hope to see you soon.

Love
Susan

Patty said...

The pictures are great of McKinley and Grandpa. It looks like she had a great time. How did it actually go. Are we still going to get our nails done this Friday? Give me a call. have a great day and give the kids a hug for me.

Danielle said...

So cute. I love her little comments.