Sunday, April 13, 2008

Finally got some time to stamp!!




I have been wanting to stamp for weeks but have had no time. Tonight I decided to make some time. The only bummer was that I had a ton of cleaning to do before I could even find a spot on my desk to stamp. I really need to better about cleaning up after myself... that probably won't happen though! Anyway, this is one of the cards that I will be doing with my club on Saturday. I hope that everyone likes it. It is supposed to be a Mother's Day card. I wanted it to be somewhat generic in case some of them wanted to give it to someone other than their mom. These little felt flowers were a lot of fun to play around with. Oh, and I dyed the ribbon to make it match the card. Well, I am off to clean up the huge mess that I just made stamping. Does anyone else have this problem?? I can't seem to stay organized and neat while stamping.

Have a good night and maybe I'll post more pics!

Let me just say one more thing... I can't get these pictures to look good. The colors do not look so weird in person.

3 comments:

Patty said...

Cute card. i think it will be a great generic card if people do not want to use it for Mothers Day.

Susan, Blain & kids said...

Love the card, of course it is orange. You are so funny I liked your answers on your tag.

Steph said...

Cute card! How are you feeling? Ready for that baby?