Friday, October 31, 2008

A very Happy Halloween!



t


This year for Halloween we just went down town and went to all of the businesses. It was quick and easy... absolutely the way to go. Not to mention, that is was super warm out. Sophie didn't mind her costume at all. She slept most of the time we were out. Teagan didn't go with us this year. He decided he wanted to go to his grandma's house and Trick-or-treat with her. I have already picked all of the "bad" (wink) candy out of Kinley's bag for her!! Now I have my own small stock of chocolate! :) I'd have to say that this was one of the most laid back Halloweens that I have had in a long time. Hope you all had a good time too :)

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Both girls are so cute! I love how Mckinley poses such a graceful little smile in all the pics. You will definitely have to stop by this week when you're in town!