Monday, September 15, 2008

It's been a long time


WOW!!

I need to update this a bit more often. Things have just been a bit crazy lately.... new baby... new car... PTO... school starting... stamping. A lot of changes. Sophie is growing up so fast. We are truly bless to have such a wonderful baby. She is always smiling (when she's not eating) and most of the time she doesn't fuss. As you can see from her pic, she is a big girl. Sophie already weighs in at 14 lbs. She is barely 3 months old ya know. We love her to death and are so glad that we decided to have another baby. I think that Leif is already thinking about 1 more. I, on the other hand, am fine for now.
We finally got us a new van. Other than the payment, we love it. The window on the driver's side actually rolls down so that when I drive through at the coffee shop, I don't look like a huge dweeb opening my door to order my mocha!! It's awesome. We can't wait to drive it to Boise in a few weeks. Leif is taking me to a Reba concert in Boise. He must love me because he HATES Reba. The truth is that I have been dying to go to one of her concerts. She finally decided to come somewhat close to us. My friend and I were going to go, but it just so happens that her little boy should be born around then and she didn't want to ruin the concert by giving birth while there. So, I guess Leif is kinda stuck. It's going to be awesome though!

Teagan is back in school.... I really hate school. I wish that summer was longer. PTO is the same as always... a ton of work and no appreciation from the administrater. I have been stamping here and there. I have some pics to post if I can find where I saved them at on my puter. When Leif gets home he will help me find them.

Anyway, you've heard enough. I'll be back soon.

6 comments:

Patty said...

What a cute pic of Sophie. It was nice to see you this weekend. Have a great week and I will see you later. bye now.

UrgentCookie said...

Sophie is simply adorable! And I know what you mean about the PTO and no appreciation. That is why I got out of it... Congrats on the new vehicle also. :0)

UrgentCookie said...

OH, and I forgot to say have a blast at the Reba concert!

Lori said...

Hey congrats on the van and getting to see Reba! how fun - on both accouns. And lil Sophie's smile!!! A for Adorable! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment... can't wait to see some of your cards!

McKenzie said...

OKG, she looks just like McKinley! SO ADORABLE! and sweet van! woohoo!

Susan, Blain & kids said...

Hey love the picture, you need to drive that new van down here and see me. I am soooo jeolouse, I have always wanted to go to a Reba concert she is like one of my favorites I hope you have a blast. I think you need to start feeding that kid she is looking a little thin.

Love you