Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Ever had one of those days?

Ya know, today has just dragged on and on and ..... well, all I can say is that I really need a cup of coffee. Make that a pot of coffee! I thought about doing some stamping but after just holding a workshop and having club on the same day, my creative juices are gone. It's not like I couldn't find a million things to do today like cleaning the house or getting caught up on laundry. Who ever wants to do that though? Anyone ever had a day where you are so bored but nothing sounds even a little interesting..... that's today for me.

3 comments:

cheryl said...

love this blogspot!!You rock!!I have those days alot in the summer!!We will have to stay busy!!Love you,Mom

The Z-Pack said...

Oh boy, do I ever have days like that!

I just found that you have this blog. It looks great! Can I add you to my links?

mandijwaters said...

Please add me! Thanks Jenny.